More stupid southerners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpencerH

You may be bothered by their 'special rules' resulting from their religious beliefs, but then they may be bothered by your 'special rules' which may be determined by your belief in something else, science perhaps. I see no difference.

I assume you have opinions based upon your beliefs (not necessarily religious beliefs of course) and that you believe in some type of democratic government where the people who reside in a place get to make the laws that govern themselves.

Thats all thats happening here.
    Oh, I don't care about their special rules as long as they don't try to impose them on nonbelivers and as long as it is adults imposing it on themselves.

My "way" is as you have guessed nonreligious, but that doesn't imply that I want religious people to drop it, it's really their problem if they want to let their lifes be dictated by fantasies.

You are of course rigth that if the majority in a country want to be dictated by fantasies, then it's their choice - just don't expect me to stay for long.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
    X