Proof that the BBC is not a legitimate news organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
    What's the actions of a lightweight documentary team got to do with BBC news?
    I suspect Dissident doesn't realize that there is a difference between BBC network and BBC news.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I suppose Diss thinks that people shouting "Michael Howard is a liar!" would be considered newsworthy enough to get reported on actual BBC news. That's quite funny.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Amazing. This has to be the first time I see a Telegraph article that is not a blatant lie
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

what on earth is a "heckler"?
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Someone who disturbs the political meeting of an opponent, I guess
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Someone who continuously jeers, sneers, or otherwise attempts to embarrass a person such as a stand up comic or politician, but I repeat myself..
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The Mail has the story as well, unsurprisingly enough, although they havent felt the need to make it their frontpage headline.

Apparently one problem is because the documentary makers are in breach of the BBCs charter wrt impartiality at election time. If only they had managed to film hecklers at a Blair speech as well then we wouldnt even have a story
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Snotty, is the Fourth Protocol in the Mail today?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

er...I dont know mate.
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      what on earth is a "heckler"?
                      Most of the people who post regularly in Poly OT would be guilty.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

B O R I N G !!!!
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

U N I M P O R T A N T!!!!

Comment

This is not as bad as when Australia's A Current Affair program (or was it Today Tonight or Sixty Minutes? They're pretty similar anyway) decided to invite a Japanese cannibal (was extradited from a western country, forget which one, for eating a man) to a nightclub in a Japanese city, and then introduced him to a group of Australian girls working there (without telling them who he was... one of them even ended up giving him her mobile number). And the story was then designed to warn Australian women of the dangers of working in Japan's nightclub district. Of course it's dangerous for them if a TV show introduces them to a bloody cannibal without telling them!!

Comment

"Is it too much to ask for a news organization to remain impartial and neutral?"

No. But it can't be a business or private entity. Sorry. There can't be any business driven agendas or anything behind it. In here, fortunately we have it. You guys? Tough luck.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

B O R I N G !!!!
                                U N I M P O R T A N T !!!!
                                to people not realizing the threat to world peace and stability coming from Teh Great BBC-led conspiracy of "Hecklers United Against Conservatives"

Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X