Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Aromanians? Who are they?
    They are remains of Roman dominance in the region. They speak a language close to Romanian.

Originally posted by Az
    what are the specs of dirt around the map, Heresson?
    atheists

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I love New England as Catholic
    Well, catholic church is the biggest denomination in this part of USA. It probably does not exceed 50% though.
    But I the idea of protestants trapped between Quebec/New England and Mexico....
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Actually, third largest navy in the world at the end of the war. Only the US and UK were larger.

That's a far cry from second.

Shouldn't be too hard to believe. We were the only really industrialized nation besides the US to not sustain heavy damage at home during the war.

There was no way you had a larger navy than the US, and I thought it highly unlikely that yours was larger than GB's.
      Neither of which I claimed.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• How about Canada?

We did way more than the French did in WWII.
        Common now, let the nationalist pride go. Canada did almost no losing whatsoever during the war.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Common now, let the nationalist pride go. Canada did almost no losing whatsoever during the war.
          Dieppe?
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
          X