Maps of Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly bloom
    Czechoslovakia was where Jan Hus led the Protestant Hussite revolt.
    Hus predated the Protestant Reformation by 100 years.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22

I think there are some minor mistakes. I have noticed that south Albania is marked as muslim whereas it is orthodox (Greek minority). Also north Fyrom is not marked as muslim but it is (Albanian segment).
      Maybe I'm wrong, but in south Bulgaria you have a muslim minority which is close to 1 million? (from the ottomans?)
      While Greece claims all orthodox in Albania are Greeks, they are mostly Aromanians...

Religion is deffinately wrong. Southwestern Bulgaria is not Muslim.
      Not quite. In Rodopy mountains live Bulgarian-speaking (though considered Turks by Turkey and at least by some of themselves) Pomaks. Most of Bulgarian Muslims live in Dobrudja though, I think.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

• here is a map of religions of the world by me!
        It's not 100% correct, though, not even close

part 1 - Eurasiafricaustralia
        Attached Files
        Middle East!

Comment

• american part (even more mixed up )
          Attached Files
          Middle East!

Comment

• Not enough frogs to be given any credence at all.

Comment

• the mighty Church of Frog is on the rise, that's true.
              Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson

While Greece claims all orthodox in Albania are Greeks, they are mostly Aromanians...
                Greece doesn't claim that. The Greek minority that lives in the south Albania though is orthodox. That's what I was saying.

Comment

• Aromanians? Who are they?
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• To be honest I've never heard of them either.

Comment

• what are the specs of dirt around the map, Heresson?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                        what are the specs of dirt around the map, Heresson?
                        Frogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                          The folks with the second largest navy at the time?

How about Canada?

We did way more than the French did in WWII.
                          Canada a power

Second largest Navy? Bigger than either the US or UK? I don't believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                            american part (even more mixed up )
                            I love New England as Catholic

Comment

• Actually, third largest navy in the world at the end of the war. Only the US and UK were larger. Then we scrapped most of it.

Shouldn't be too hard to believe. We were the only really industrialized nation besides the US to not sustain heavy damage at home during the war.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Actually, third largest navy in the world at the end of the war. Only the US and UK were larger.

That's a far cry from second.

Shouldn't be too hard to believe. We were the only really industrialized nation besides the US to not sustain heavy damage at home during the war.

There was no way you had a larger navy than the US, and I thought it highly unlikely that yours was larger than GB's.

Comment

Working...
                                X