No announcement yet.

Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collection and drinking, my good man. One of the few things that has ever made me retch...
    Last edited by Drake Tungsten; April 21, 2005, 07:02.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shrieks like a girl in one of those teeny bopper horror flicks*
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        Jumping into a copse or behind a wall would have been bad, but acceptable.

This is what our society has come to. People would rather abandon all sense of decency rather than lose.

What's next? Ronaldinho takes a piss in the opposition's goalmouth?
        I hope not, that would be a burning shame.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

That race was probably worth about £100,000 to her in prize money a sponsorship deals. For that money I'd crap on the streets on live TV and wouldn't bat an eyelid.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Crapping without batting an eyelid? You must have the sphincters of a sherpa. Or something.

Comment

You make more of a grimace rather than bat an eyelid
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                That race was probably worth about £100,000 to her in prize money a sponsorship deals.
                also could bring in some unusual sponsors
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  Laz, more likely all the jarring motion is speding up the motions of the intestines. All that bounce and squeezing of musles is bound to mean what ever is in the GI track gets pushed towards the bottom.
                  The two aren't mutually exclusive - that could be the mechanism that evolved to fulfill the function Laz proposed.

Comment

Working...
                  X