Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

A marathon in 2 hours 17 minutes- 3rd fastest time ever by a woman, and the first major sporting celebrity to have a pooh on the road on live nationwide TV. That's a real woman for you!

Wonder how fast she'd have run it without the crap stop?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Comment

Sports
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Public defacation

Comment

That's unbelievable.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Remember what I was saying about RMBs Laz?

Typical.

This would never have happened in Queen Victoria's day. Women didn't **** back then.
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

JESUS CHRIST

Comment

Crap sport
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Re: Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                    A marathon in 2 hours 17 minutes- 3rd fastest time ever by a woman, and the first major sporting celebrity to have a pooh on the road on live nationwide TV. That's a real woman for you!

Wonder how fast she'd have run it without the crap stop?
                    Nah, a dutchman (who else) beat her to that questionable honour.
                    On the video you can see him with his hand reaching in his pants, taking it out and throwing it away...several times.

Ohh, should I mention he often did this and that on this time he had the runs?
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

God, you'd think Britain was a third-world country with no flushing toilets...
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

If you had ever seen some of our motorway toilets, you'd have said we are a third-world country...
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The longer any top athlete is able to avoid detection for performance enhancers use, the more admiration is inspired, certainly.

Comment

Aha... I wondered what it was she was doing. I only saw a brief summary of the marathon.

But as good a runner as she may be, she's horrible to watch. That bobbing head of hers just gets on my nerves.
                            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Right- place your bets.

How long will it be before pieces of Paula's pooh start turning up on e-Bay?

Comment

Working...
                              X