No announcement yet.

Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do we need any more evidence the English are filthy?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
      It's not an uncommon event in endurance racing. My father-in-law (a serious marathon runner) says they normally stop to "go" in the tunnel section where the cameras can't broadcast.
      But how is that so? Is there something that the training or preparation or exitement does to your body that you can't go before the race? It's just few hours....

Comment

Awesome
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          do we need any more evidence the English are filthy?

Sh!tting her pants would have been much worse, unless you think having drying faecal streaks running down your legs is hygienic, sensible in a marathon, or attractive.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by tinyp3nis

But how is that so? Is there something that the training or preparation or exitement does to your body that you can't go before the race? It's just few hours....
            35,000 people - a finite and small number of portaloos available for them.... you do the math

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Sh!tting her pants would have been much worse, unless you think having drying faecal streaks running down your legs is hygienic, sensible in a marathon, or attractive.
              see? you've lived in the uk too long and now think like a filthy english
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by tinyp3nis

Start running very hard for two hours and your body's defence mechanisms kick in. It assumes you're being chased by something with big teeth, and tries ditching dead weight.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    I almost hate to ask. What is Bukkake?
                    It's better you don't ask.

If you want you can google it though be forwarned that it will not be work or family friendly.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Laz, more likely all the jarring motion is speding up the motions of the intestines. All that bounce and squeezing of musles is bound to mean what ever is in the GI track gets pushed towards the bottom.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

You're confusing your stereotypes of sexual deviancy, Ted.

Japanese = tentacle rape and bukkake

Germans = **** lovers

I guess I was basing it exclusivley off Tubgirl.
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          I almost hate to ask. What is Bukkake?
                          I didn't know either (honestly) until just a few months ago, and had to look it up.

It's a facial shot of a woman after the man is finished.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            Your definition lacks the word "shower" and "many"
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Your definition lacks the word "shower" and "many"

If only these were the totality of the disgusting act that is bukkake...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

IT GETS WORSE??????

Hit us with the sordid details.

Comment

Working...
                                X