Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    No. It was the London Marathon.

Don't worry, no-one in London will notice.
    I'm glad she didn't do it near the start, it'd be my council tax money going to cleaning her sh*t up!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      And as a foreigner do you feel you know the city and its people as well as a native?

It takes about a minute to see that the streets are covered in crap.
      Oh piss off Kiwi...you're the one full of crap!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        I almost hate to ask. What is Bukkake?
        - few girls
        - many many men
        - sticky(and I do mean sticky!)
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Is it a colour halfway between beige and primrose yellow?
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Re: Re: Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

Originally posted by alva

Ohh, should I mention he often did this and that on this time he had the runs?

Mannekin Dump doesn't have quite the charm that Mannekin Pis does, somehow. Still, now we know what the Dutchman plugged the d!ke with, hmmm ?
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

didn't realise she had taken a dump! thought she just needed a piss!

maybe that's why she was running so fast to get to the portaloo in time...!

Comment

Perhaps she should have worn a nappy
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

More of a watersports man than a caviar man, are you Molly?

You know, I never even seen Manneken pis, not that I really care.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Japanese are great people. We shouldn't be mean to them or make fun of what they do.
                    Last edited by Dracon II; April 19, 2005, 08:49.

Comment

And people say the Japanese are xenophobic...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                        More of a watersports man than a caviar man, are you Molly?

Cue The Stranglers and 'Golden Brown'.... most inspired use of a harpsichord sound in popular 80s' music.

Liquids I can stomach- coprophagia raises a stink and is a definite no-no.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Last edited by Dracon II on 19-04-2005 at 23:49

Damn!!!

But yes Drake my comments were out of order. Apologies.

Comment

Dude, I didn't mind. You're pretty much right, although such behavior isn't limited to just Japanese men.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                              Dude, I didn't mind. You're pretty much right, although such behavior isn't limited to just Japanese men.
                              Yeah I know... it's a common perception that Japanese men have very weird sexual habits... and when you replied I realize that it was pretty cheap of me to perpetuate it.

Comment

It's not an uncommon event in endurance racing. My father-in-law (a serious marathon runner) says they normally stop to "go" in the tunnel section where the cameras can't broadcast.
                                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                                X