No announcement yet.

Paula Radcliffe makes me proud to be British

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All that sweat and poop. Ick, she must of had some nasty, nasty racing stripes on her underwear by the end of the race.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You know, you'd think that one of the cars going around with her would have had a commode or something...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Disgusting, sure. Yet I admire the guts it must take to drag your shorts off to the side and take a crap in the road on national TV. Just the sheer audacity...

I honor her courage at the same time as I'm revolted by her action.

I'll tell you one thing though. If I'm one of the bystanders who witness a runner jog up next to me, stop, squat and dump, I find another sport to watch.
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

It's all part of a major push across all the sporting organizations to capture a slice of the faecophilia market....

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            That's unbelievable.

Comment

I hope it starts a trend
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                Kudos to her.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

if i really had no other choice, i'd do the same thing.. c'mon if ytou could win a marathon?,
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Disgusting, sure. Yet I admire the guts it must take to drag your shorts off to the side and take a crap in the road on national TV. Just the sheer audacity...

Oddly enough, IIRC one of the Greek words for shameful and vile behaviour comes close to audacity.

I wouldn't do that to win a marathon because I have some sense of decency (albeit not much).
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

c'mon if ytou could win a marathon?

Wow... feel the excruciating pain of running extended distances AND humiliate yourself by ****ting in front of a crowd and TV?

Where do I sign?

Homer - "Oh by the way, I was being sarcastic!"

Marge - "We know Homer!"

Comment

That's disgusting - should have been automatic disqualification for correct weight.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dracon II
                          It's all part of a major push across all the sporting organizations to capture a slice of the faecophilia market....
                          They're going to have to change the Olympic Motto: "The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat.................. and faecophilia to boot."

I still say there's someons standing behind her, and I think he or she is sort of facing her backside.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

That's unfair. She should have been made to carry it through to the finish line.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

"I hope it starts a trend"

Going jogging Japher?
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Marathon runners should carry pooper scoopers.

Comment

Working...
                                X