• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pchang
    No.
    He says with authority.

Comment

man... you rich pchang? Maybe we should get together for those drinks?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I just know certain other people. But, we should still get together anyway.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'm sure there's numerous posters who's household income exceeds $150k.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Japher, that's right! I forgot about Docfeelgood.

JohnT seems to be saying he's the #1? I would be surprised as he seems a regular guy to me, not at all high on himself.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              Japher, that's right! I forgot about Docfeelgood.

JohnT seems to be saying he's the #1? I would be surprised as he seems a regular guy to me, not at all high on himself.

If I'm number one, then some of you are in BIG trouble.

Comment

150,000? Oh hell, I make more than that! PHP of course...

Comment

"If I'm number one, then some of you are in BIG trouble."

Not me, the wife has 2 jobs.

Comment

Lucky stiff. My wife hasn't worked in 3 years.

Not that I miss the money, but it's hard to get that woman out of the house (with the kid) at times!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: April 15, It's Tax Day!

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

You don't need one.
                      yes I do. I'm poor, yet I pay alot in taxes. Many poor people don't pay any taxes if they have children etc.

okay, okay. I'm not exactly poor. But my yearly income isn't very high. It's significantly below the average of $43,000 a year.

Comment

My favorite part so far is: "Line 1: Your Name (see instructions)."

A taxpayer who needs to refer to the instructions to figure out his or own name is not going to do well on the rest of the form.

Comment

If the value on line F is greater than the value on line Q but less than the value on line K, divide the value by the number on line G and enter that value into line S...

WTF?!

Best let the CPA deal with it... they's smart and all that
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                            If the value on line F is greater than the value on line Q but less than the value on line K, divide the value by the number on line G and enter that value into line S...

WTF?!

easy to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

WTF?!

If in terms of F: K< F < Q
                              Then
                              F/G = S
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

"A taxpayer who needs to refer to the instructions to figure out his or own name is not going to do well on the rest of the form. "

The trouble with the 'Your Name' instructions is they aren't clear. Is it my name they want or your name?

Comment

Working...
                                X