X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Starchild
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

"I may as well use this therad to come out and say it. I'm an underachiever. I used to make good money but I gave all that up. I'm pathetic . I'm the kind of guy would would rather work less for less money. Although if I could work less for mo' money, I'd do that too."

*Burp*
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        I may as well use this therad to come out and say it. I'm an underachiever. I used to make good money but I gave all that up. I'm pathetic . I'm the kind of guy would would rather work less for less money. Although if I could work less for mo' money, I'd do that too.
        Good for you Money isn´t everything
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          Must be a nice spread.
          Rather, prime commercial lease properties, my bread and butter.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

"I am in so far for $107,199 in federal tax with a 4868 extension form (first time I sent it out to a CPA, rather than doing it myself), but I pay more in property taxes than federal income taxes."

Not bad! ...for a lefty...
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
              I am in so far for $107,199 in federal tax with a 4868 extension form (first time I sent it out to a CPA, rather than doing it myself), but I pay more in property taxes than federal income taxes.
              Why do you waste your time with us?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I filed my taxes on the internet also

both state and federal

I don't know if you can do all state ones online..

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Why do you waste your time with us?
                  It is a target rich environment here.
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by pchang
                    Based on Left'y avatar, no amount of money will make him sexy.
                    I have had more sex than most of you have postcount.

Comment

he wants to keep an eye on the plebs..

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

It is a target rich environment here.

( at this and the subsequent post: )

Comment

Don't you e-file? Did my taxes last night and e-filed it.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

That's only cuz OT posts don't count. And frankly, Lefty, neither does masturbation.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                            X