• Show
Clear All

1. Robert Mitchum in Cape Fear.
    2. Azazeal in The Forgotten
    3. Shere Khan in The Jungle Book
    4. The Emperor
    5. Dracula

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      The only truly evil person on the OP is Pennywise the Clown.
      Naah, Pennywise is simply an alien spider life form that gets power from inspiring fear. Not evil just needing its fear fix.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Hilda Ogden.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

godzilla and King Kong aren't "guys"

Comment

thats right godzilla was a large female lizard pmsing. BUt king kong was a boy monkey.
            But micheal myers from halloween gets my vote
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Michael Myers, good pick, Mrs. Tubes.

As long as we're going that direction, how about Leatherface and kin?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Ernst Sterno Bloemfeld, the director of Specter in the early James Bond movies.

The guy who ordered the destruction of Earth in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

how about the guy who unleashes the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Comment

Good one, Diss.

Dr. S,
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

freddie kruegar, the in your dreams, is freaky and evil dont go to sleep
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Alex from A Clockwork Orange
                        Catherine from Cruel Intentions
                        The Devil from The Devil's Advocate
                        Sauron from LoTR
                        John Doe from Se7en
                        The Devil (aka the Sheriff) from O Brother Where Art Though?
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

mrt144

Comment

youre making me blush
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

the guy that said "I'll get you next time, Inspector Gadget" and had the cat
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                                Ernst Sterno Bloemfeld, the director of Specter in the early James Bond movies.

Surely you don't refer to the head of S.P.E.C.T.R.E., Ernst Stavro Blofeld

Comment

Working...
                                X