who is the most evil evil guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the most evil evil guy

i had a conversation yesterday and who is the most evil guy/girl/monster that appered in a movie? i think my top 5 would be (IN general order (except number one))
    1. darth vader
    2. jonny (from the shining)
    3. clown (from the IT)
    4.godzilla
    5. king kong

a lot of people said sauron but because you never really see him and i think the LOTR movies are overhyped in how good they are he isnt in the top 5...but this is all just my opinion...i want to know if i missed a big ass evil guy in my list
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Ronald Reagan
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Mr Stay Puft.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

i was more hoping for more fictional characters that actually appeared in a movie

(i know ronald reagan is a movie about but he is a real person and who/what Mr Stay Puft is i dunno)
        Bunnies!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

Margaret Thatchers father

Comment

The marshmallow man out of Ghostbusters.
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Ming.

It's up to you to determine which one.

Comment

ah ok...well... i know it suppose to be a bad guy but i just cant take him seriously with that fluffy/bloated head and the sailors cap i just start LMAO
                Bunnies!

Comment

Alex Ferguson

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                    ah ok...well... i know it suppose to be a bad guy but i just cant take him seriously with that fluffy/bloated head and the sailors cap i just start LMAO
                    Exactly, that's how evil he is.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Dr. Evil of course.
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

i always thought that godzilla and king kong weren't evil - just very misunderstood

Comment

Bambi

Comment

Michael Moore
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

anne coulter
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X