• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actually

I am still a virgin

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatekeeper
      Asleepathewheel:

The statistical information you provided is most enlightening — my only question is its age. I assume 1994 must be the latest year for which the government has complete information? (Knowing the glacial pace the feds move at, it wouldn't surprise me.)
      That was, IIRC a 2003 report. The convicts were released in 1994 and tracked for 3 years. Who knows why it would take from 1997-2003 to put this report together and what if anything happened subsequently.

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
      Furthermore, it behooves me to clarify my opening post: I would apply my solution — banishment to an Arctic prison of some sort — only to repeat pedophiles. IOW, first-timers — although just as disgusting as their repeat brethren — would get a chance to prove themselves capable of rehabilitation. There wouldn't be any summary banishment for them.

Comment

• Yes, like deporting a human to a cold, frigid exile is moral...
        "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
        "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
        Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• What is Michael Jackson?

Comment

• Pedophile or not, Michael Jackson is still a freak of nature.
            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• not of nature
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill3000
                Yes, like deporting a human to a cold, frigid exile is moral...
                Well, heck, a pedophile doesn't have anything to worry about under my model so long as s/he doesn't give in to temptation twice. And if s/he does give in twice, exile to an Arctic prison might be the least of his/her worries. (In Iran a month or so ago, the ayatollahs hung a pedophile in public from a *crane* of all things — the AP moved quite a few "descriptive" photos on the raw news wires about it.)

It's sad, I know, but my forgiveness and understanding has limits. Guess that comes with the territory when one has a backbone.

Gatekeeper
                "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• your backbone seems to be protruding though the top of your head
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• OK, you got me. What does that mean?
                    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

sure you did. . When I was that age, no girls were putting out.
                      You just didn't know the right girls. It was the mid-seventies, in the summer in Southern California. Our parents left us alone almost all of the time. Both of the girls had been / were being molested and were way more sexually experienced than I was. Both of them came on to me, though I was a lot cooler the second time around than I was the first time. I couldn't believe what was happening to me the first time.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander

You just didn't know the right girls. It was the mid-seventies, in the summer in Southern California. Our parents left us alone almost all of the time. Both of the girls had been / were being molested and were way more sexually experienced than I was. Both of them came on to me, though I was a lot cooler the second time around than I was the first time. I couldn't believe what was happening to me the first time.
                        The molester was hoping that you'd get them pregnant so that he could blame the whole thing on you. You barely escaped spending your teen years in "Juvie".
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                        X