X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedophiles Can Go to HELL

Everyone:

I live in the Upper Midwest.

A month or so ago, an Iowa girl vanished. Her body turned up some time later. Turns out she had been raped and then killed. The alleged perpetrator is in custody — a white man. Tonight, a South Dakota girl vanished. Eight years old. They found her body a few hours ago — raped, then killed, allegedly by a 41-year-old white man. Her grandmother's boyfriend.

I've had it. From now on, screw "rehabilitating" pedophiles. It's time they were locked up in solitary confinement and never released back into society. They're the worst re-offenders I've ever seen. Pedophiles are an ABOMINATION if there ever was one. It's time to put a tracking chip under their skin and ship them off to permanent confinement.

I've got a special place for them: Put a high-security supermax prison deep in the Arctic, make it so each cell is windowless (or looks out only onto an icy, snowy windswept ice sheet) and designed for solitary confinement. Assign a skeleton staff to the facility at double or triple pay. Stock the area with polar bears. And let it be known that if an inmate escapes, s/he is simply left to die on the ice, or becomes bear meat.

I consider myself a moderate ... but, by God, pedophiles bring out the worst in me. We all harbor darkness, we all have triggers that can bring it to the surface. Pedophiles are my trigger. I find it *damn* hard to have an iota of sympathy for the men and women — and I use that term loosely — who prey upon the most helpless members of our societies.

Gatekeeper
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

I mean, like, totally!
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Send them to Hibernia.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I brought this kinda thing up in a thread before and i was shot to hell. You hate the folks that do that do this and now **** it dont rehabilitate them i dont get it
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

There are many unihabited arctic islands we could use for the worst criminals.

Give them the traditional tools of the inuit, a little how-to manual, and just drop them off, on the understanding that boats leaving will be sunk.

Does the US have a law like the 'Dangerous Offender' law in Canada?

The dangerous offender law means that if a court determines that a criminal is a 'dangerous offender' (like a violent predator) then he cannot be released without losing this status (which is quite hard, I don't even think it's been done since 'dangerous offender' status is not given out lightly), regardless of what his actual sentence is. Therefore, nuts and predators can be held indefinetly even if their full sentence is over.
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Why are the parents of these girls allowing them to roam about, vulnerable to abduction?

Maybe a more graphic rendition of Little Red Riding Hood could be used to educate kids?
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Better to put them in a pit, supply stones to the people at the top and have them killed, a dead person cannot repeat their offence

Comment

Re: Pedophiles Can Go to HELL

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                A month or so ago, an Iowa girl vanished. Her body turned up some time later. Turns out she had been raped and then killed. The alleged perpetrator is in custody — a white man. Tonight, a South Dakota girl vanished. Eight years old. They found her body a few hours ago — raped, then killed, allegedly by a 41-year-old white man. Her grandmother's boyfriend.

I've had it. From now on, screw "rehabilitating" pedophiles.
                Are the above examples of prior convicted sex offenders?

Comment

I lived about 5km from where this idiot did. How many more like him are there out there?
                  And now I was just notified that I have a Level 3 sex offender living right around the corner from my family (the only reason I know this is because NY State law requires families to be notifed when a sex offender moves into the neighborhood). Am I concerned? He111 yes! I've got 3 kids, 2 of them girls. We never leave our house unlocked anymore, and we changed our kids schoolbus pickup site so that its now right next to our house.
                  The technology is available to track a person 24 hours a day, so I say it should become law that released felons be tagged with GPS trackers that document their movements, and immediately raise flags if their routine "varies", for whatever reason....

D

Comment

I never fully understood why people seem about ten times as outraged at pedophiles compared to say, ordinary murderers of innocents. Yes, I realise the crimes mentioned in the OP included murder, but the outrage seems directed more at pedophilia than murder. Sorry, I don't get it.

And another thing, if people seek out innocent victims and kill them, what difference does it make whether they're so-called pedophiles.

Comment

Murder is murder doesnt matter who did it but when a kids involved adults tend to freak a lot more
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Paedophiles are the new communists. Burn 'em at the stake!!!!!!
                        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

I knoe here in the states there is a sexual assualt registry. The are posted and folks are informedif they move into ur neighborhood. Attacking the parents for letting their kids out to play is ****ing ridiculous how is it their fault the freaking ass that grabbed their kid is their fault. Kids should be allowed to go out and play in the front yard. If these folks didnt talk to them about strangers then yes burn the parents

Comment

Re: Re: Pedophiles Can Go to HELL

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                            Are the above examples of prior convicted sex offenders?
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

This is a classic case of going after the effect rather than the cause- I question the effectiveness of deterrence in this case.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X