The equal strengths of Star Wars and Star Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent
    I think the point is that Star Wars combines many cliches in an original way.
    Indeed, which I already stated. It was the repackaging into a space opera mold which is why it made such a huge success. Familiar tropes delivered with a new spectacle.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• The latest episode of Enterprise was pretty cool, with those green chicks making a return.

This photo is hilarious, I think they photoshopped in the top and pants on her.
      Attached Files
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Green chicks

But would Kirk or any of those guys hit this one?
        Attached Files
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• good lawd!!!!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Can't beat those Orion ladies.

Ted ( ) - Upset over your gal Britney getting pregnant?
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Empire Strikes Back is on television right now.

I'm beginning to realize this movie wasn't very good either. I guess the Star Wars movies have always been bad, I just didn't realize because of nostalgia.

Isn't it kind of delusional and schizoprenic for Luke to be hearing voices in his head and seeing images?

The Star Wars movies are average at best.

Despite how bad ESB is, it has to be better than TPM and the Clone Wars. Harrison Ford isn't too bad in this movie. It's everyone else that can't act.

Comment

Working...
              X