No announcement yet.

I Sense A Problem With The Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will we ever stop talking about star wars and star trek?

Comment

• Imran is almost completely right, and Boris is mostly wrong.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
        when will we ever stop talking about star wars and star trek?
        When General Grievous pries the lightsaber from your cold, dead hand - thats when....

D

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO

Lot of nasty spyware at that site. Pinko.
          Only if you run Windoze.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Star Wars was good when I was 10.

Now it just sucks. The first movie and ESB were the best. But then again, I have a low opinion of movies generally.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Movies are fantastic, you only have to find the right ones.

Check out 1926's By The Law, comrade.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

• The difference between SW and Buch Rogers is the special effects. And the writing is significantly better too. Maybe it helps that SW is a movie and Buck is TV. No one thing is responsible for the success of SW. An Actual Star Wars Fan is anyone who calls themself one, technically someone who is fanatical about it, no matter what they like about it. TESB would not have been a good movie if it had been the last one. It sounds like the Force didn't work right with so much light and so little dark. Anakin planned all along to turn to the light when he was finished balancing things. Will someone else have to bring balance again in a similar way in the future? Doesn't sound like it. I am a SW fan, but not a "true SW geek". I am, however, a true Trek geek. We will stop talking about SW in the 24th century, but we will never stop talking about Trek. Movies are not any great and glorious element of civilization and culture. Religion, Language, History, and Science are.

Comment

• Buck Rogers

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I do an awesome impersonation of Twiki.

Finger vertically across lips Deba-deba-deba "Hello Buck."

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I had forgotten about Twiki!
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• twiki was the whole show!! The rest of the acters and actresses sucked.

Comment

• Ted for the pic.

Oh man, the things I dreamed of doing to Erin Gray when I was 10. All of them started with her peeling off that suit, like she was some divine self-peeling banana.

It made me want to peel mine.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Peeling

Comment

• I have to laugh at Buck Rogers now. The plot seemed to consist of that slut Ardala wanting to lure Buck into her fur-lined cave so that she could lure him into her fur-lined cave.

But he would never do it. Which made him a weirdo because the alternative, Wilma, would never put out.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Nice boots!
                                Last edited by Ted Striker; April 10, 2005, 03:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X