Clear All

Yeah, UR, we know you've quit!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

God, you poor bastards, cigs cost under $2 here

Now if only imported beer was that cheap
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Quitting is easy for me, not starting again is the hard part.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Congrats Agathon.

Comment

Re: A month sans smokes.

Originally posted by Agathon
            Well, it has been a month since I had a cigarette.

I thought I would have been climbing walls, but it has proved surprisingly easy. I still fancy a smoke roughly once a day, but it is not a physical craving, and the tax that the fascist Canadian scum government has put on the things has made it too pricey to smoke.

I might bum the odd one at a party some time, but I don't really feel like smoking all the time any more.

And I thought quitting was supposed to be hard.
            Bastard It'll be three weeks for me on Friday and every day is like hell. Some nights I can barely sleep and I've nearly worn my teeth out with the gum.

I got a nasty infection in my left lung, which took ages to clear up. The Doctor explained that it was definately worsened by the smoking, and that I needed to give up *now* otherwise my health would keep declining towards an early grave.... ( I know they all say that).

So, patch therapy for the next three months. Wish me luck! This is the longest I've been able to give up so far.

Agathon, any symptoms at all? Craving for toast, chocs or a bullet, like me?
            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Working...
            X