This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll be more comfy that way .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Probably easier to cheat that way.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well he's not allowed to contact his dugout apparently at all during the game. If he came to the stadium UEFA were going to sit a minder with him to make sure he didn't. If he's at home, no minder.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I wouldnt put it past him.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Doesn't really matter, there's not that much you can do from the sidelines (or at home in this case) anyway.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Hmm speakerphone in the dressing room during halftime?

Comment

Why, so he can tell jokes?

I think his assistants are good enough that they'll notice any deficiencies and won't need Jose to call them out.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Just came from a game I was playing with my buddies... pretty much all snow melted in this city during the last two weeks, it seems.

EDIT: The point of this post: I had a wonderful time today. Football rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Why, so he can tell jokes?

I think his assistants are good enough that they'll notice any deficiencies and won't need Jose to call them out.
                    Then why aren't they managing Champions League clubs?
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                      Then why aren't they managing Champions League clubs?
                      Maybe they should be .

Knowing deficiencies in your game playing during a match is a far cry different from actually organizing the side pre-match. That is where a good manager excells, in pre-match organization and Mourinho isn't barred from that.

Comment

Tactical changes after the game has started are also very important and something Mourinho's historically been very good at. Something he didn't think of is bound to happen... and Bayern won't be trying to be predictable.

I think it's a big miss for Chelsea him not being there personally. He's a huge personality on the pitch aside from anything else.

You can feel his glare even from high up in the stand on the opposite side of the stadium...
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          Just came from a game I was playing with my buddies... pretty much all snow melted in this city during the last two weeks, it seems.

EDIT: The point of this post: I had a wonderful time today. Football rules.
                          Talk about preaching to the converted. Football does pwn, but especially on muddy grass, preferably when its still pissing it down.

You can feel his glare even from high up in the stand on the opposite side of the stadium...

I read Mourinho is upset with the club now because they didnt give him full support over the UEFA incident, plus theyre trying to offer him a new 3 year contract.
                          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

I read Mourinho is upset with the club now because they didnt give him full support over the UEFA incident, plus theyre trying to offer him a new 3 year contract.
                            Yeah, he hasn't sounded very happy at the club's actions since all this went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

Talk about preaching to the converted. Football does pwn, but especially on muddy grass, preferably when its still pissing it down.

Stadiums with roofs

Comment

Mourinho's a moody *****. He rules.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X