No announcement yet.

MLB: Opening Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Red Sox are wishing they kept Pedro right about now.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

4 red sox hitters have yet to record a hit, and another one has 1 in 8 abs
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

cmon edgar, homer to take the lead!!!!!! immie said you were better than cabrera, i'd disagree, but pluheaase prove me wrong
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

yay! ground into double play

Comment

derek ****ing jeter. grrrrrrrrr

Comment

WOW! The Marlins are TEEING OFF on John Smoltz. He's given up a run in the 1st and now a Grand Slam, still in the 1st!

5-0 Marlins and still in the 1st Inning!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Siddiqui, when I wake up tomorrow I want that Susan Sarandon quote back in your sig

Starting a baseball thread without it
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

I thought you'd appreciate the beer

Comment

Over here there is plenty of beer and no baseball on tv
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

If you have broadband and some money to burn... www.MLB.tv

Comment

Actually I'm thinking of dropping my DirecTV subscription to save money, and going with XM Satellite radio and MLB.TV, does anyone know how good the quality is? I guess I'll have to buy a single game sometime and find out.

Asleep:
                        You should be able to overcome Loopers performance it's only 3 runs. I on the other hand won't be able to overcome Vazquez and Hoffman's wonderful performances. Oh and add Foulke to that list.
                        Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

I've heard its pretty good quality, but I don't have any sat radio.

You should be able to overcome Loopers performance it's only 3 runs.

But I wonder how they'll deal with infinite ERA and WHIP (after all, the game ended after the HR). Infinity times anything other than zero is still infinity .

Comment

I now have 3 pitchers on the DL

Matt Morris
                            Eric Gagne
                            Wade Miller

**** Me! Yes I did know that all three had huge health question marks recently, but still. come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              But I wonder how they'll deal with infinite ERA and WHIP (after all, the game ended after the HR). Infinity times anything other than zero is still infinity .

2.57 era (halladay, 7 innings) + inf (looper) = 6.43 era
                              1.29 whip + inf = 1.71 whip

Zing, esp on the era

Comment

Hmm... so infinite does end up having some value in Yahoo's scoring... well that make sure you aren't totally screwed... well, a miracle could still happen .

Comment

Working...
                                X