World Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Bank

The new President has declared that he will consider as a priority the development and extinction of poverty in Iraq, a country which has recently suffered immense destruction and human losses due to a foreign aggression. He added that those who have any responsibility in this impressive increase of the poverty in the world will be welcome if they had any desire to participate with him in urgent corrective actions.

The new President, in an attempt to convince all countries funding the Word Bank of his pure intentions, will propose soon the inception of an annual prize, titled “Wolf for the poor” with a gift of 25$.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

World Bank
    Neo-cons
    Davout
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm still hoping someone will come out at a presidential press conference(or something) and say its all an April Fools joke.

Wolfy boy+neo's
      World bank helping fight poverty
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

I thought it was.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          I thought it was.
          go straight to room 101 and get your free state correction

Edit: i got the room number wrong
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

There goes the World Bank
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

IMF
              World Bank
              WTO
              Leftism
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                There goes the World Bank
                if only...

Comment

Beat Army.

Comment

I have to confess that, although Wolfowitz was really elected President of the World Bank, everything else was not checked against the facts, and therefore could belong to April fool jokes.

My sincere apologies.
                    Statistical anomaly.
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I loved how his appointment was suddenly just "approved by EU" in the news. I mean, wtf? EU has a ton of different democratically elected bureucrats in European Parliament but no vote was taken there. I still have no idea who approved this.

[rant]
                      Since there is no President for EU (basically the only thing which the constitution decides is the appointment of president and foreign minister who are both elected) and the power of the parliament is purely symbolic we don't have any idea who has the power to decide things for us. Judging from the incomprehensibility of these federal decisions, I'd bet that the top politicians from France and Germany are making all decisions according to their domestic policy needs (drag up approval rating to seek support to internal reforms).
                      [end rant]

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT
                        I have to confess that, although Wolfowitz was really elected President of the World Bank, everything else was not checked against the facts, and therefore could belong to April fool jokes.

My sincere apologies.
                        We just thought you didn't know what you were talking about again.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I still have no idea who approved this.
                          The shareholders of the World bank get to approve or disapprove of an appointment.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And they better do as told if they want the money to keep coming. Personally I'm all for shutting these silly things down.

Comment

The US provides only a minority of the money to the world bank. It's the single largest donor but it is only a minority of the money so I don't see how you can justify your railroad mentality of my way or the highway.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X