Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reds4ever
    Anthing with subtitles and/or in black and white is automatically sh!te
    Make sure to give "der Untergang" a go though, pretty impressive movie.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If you enjoyed the greater part of the movie then why the hell do you think it sucked?

I know what good films are like?

If you enjoy a movie then you like it, right?

You can like a movie that sucks. I like Red Dawn, Raw Deal and Gymkata, but they all suck...
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alva
        Make sure to give "der Untergang" a go though, pretty impressive movie.
        Wow, is it played with subtitles instead of dubbing? And the Title is not changed? Strange, cannot imagine German movies playing in America...
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Damn, I also thought 'Seven Samurai' was one of the best films ever made.

Maybe just to piss off my Fellini-loving film lesbian professor.

non-plot movies that were good:
          Evil Dead series
          Ghostbusters
          the Explorers
          etc etc
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
            I don't think that Battle Royale is great artistic cinema or anything but its a fun movie to watch. Now if you want a bad movie try this:

http://www.zeronews-fr.com/flash/70s.php
            apache didnt need a 70s update
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Micha

Wow, is it played with subtitles instead of dubbing? And the Title is not changed? Strange, cannot imagine German movies playing in America...
              Depends where you watch it, it was in the original version on my PC.
              Saw the first part with dutch subs and the second part with englisch subtitles.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
              X