This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to mention Victor Hugo...
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      I cant beleive this. i would have thought you guys had more respect for the dead and dying then this.

You should have been here for the Reagan death thread.

I can't wait for the Thatcher one. Woot!
      I'll drink to that!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Well he was a pretty good Pope as Pope's go. He will be missed.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Well he was a pretty good Pope as Pope's go. He will be missed.
          Ghoul! He's not dead yet. In fact he's responding to treatment.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

He's half-dead in any case... slowly releasing his death .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yahoo news is reporting that the pope suffered heart failure at one point today.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Pope is now in a Coma!

Comment

stupid CNN, now they are saying he's not in a coma.

Comment

Doesn't CNN suck?

During 2002 they reported Osama Bin Laden sitings like 10 times. None of them turned out to be true.

They just want to rush to be the "first" to break the story, even if it isn't true.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• * cough Arafat cough *
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• I'm still confused. Why doesn't Che like the JPII? He's said that he'd be glad when he dead, but he hasn't really given a reason.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• yeah it's either CNN or Fox news. Or the even worse option- MSNBC.

Comment

• Christians are eeeviiil, DaShi. Didn't you get the memo?
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Christians I can understand, but Catholics?
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I think Catholics are still technically Christians. Sort of.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X