Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times have you changed your screen name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh right, I forgot that macho one, Deathtongue....
    Does wifey know about that one? I bet miss Deathtongue's gonna love that.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It was the name of Bill the Cat's band. Before this one:

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by alva
        Oh right, I forgot that macho one, Deathtongue....
        Does wifey know about that one? I bet miss Deathtongue's gonna love that.
        she does now
        LUCY YOU HVE SOME SPLANING TO DO never changed names but might after our divorce over tongue dude
        Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; March 31, 2005, 04:49.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

Oh my, I am so sorry, " the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you, " she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed! ! Everything had been SO incredible! !! !

"You know, " he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet? "

"No, " she replies, "you just happened to catch my eye."

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Nice try deathtongue, that aint gonna work
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I may have registered "Burns" here many many years ago, but I'm not sure.

Since registering Skanky Burns, I haven't changed it.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've looked a bit for a unique Internet screenname in 1998 (my LAN screenname, Spiff, is all too common on the internet). Ever since I found Spiffor, I sticked to it
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Re: How many times have you changed your screen name?

Originally posted by Dissident
                  I also had maryjane as well. I think there were a couple others I cannot remember.
                  Richard Cranium... is that yours?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    1. I capitalized the 'K'.
                    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                    *****Citizen of the Hive****
                    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I've never changed mine. It rocks.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Re: Re: How many times have you changed your screen name?

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Richard Cranium... is that yours?
                        doesn't sound like mine. I'm not witty enough for such names . Mine are more direct- such as Ass Clown.

Comment

Mine is the only name I've had here.

It's getting tiring enough thinking up new names for all the other sites I'm on, not enough imagination to change this one too.
                          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

3 times. I started out as Winston, but back in the dark ages of the previous millennium I briefly changed my handle to Legman. Then to winston, and then back to the original with a capital W. As I recall, every change involved the assistance of an admin, since it was before we could do handle changes by ourselves.

Comment

We can handle the change by ourselves now?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Not that I know of.
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X