Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Oerdin
      The defense team in the OJ case abused the jury selection process. Not only did they try to dismiss every white person from the jury so that a city with 1% of the population being black had 75% of the jury black but then they went even further and adminster intelligence tests and background checks in order that intelligent and/or educated people could be dismissed. Their goals was to find drooling idiots who were to stupid to understand DNA evidience.

That was a clear abuse of the legal system and I would like to see lawyers forced to follow ethics laws so that if they lie or say something they know isn't true while practicing law then they are automatically disbared. We have to many ****e bag lawyers and we need to get rid of the bottom of the barrel.
      What are you talking about the defnse did no such thing, in th oj case. Background checks in a hi profile trial is necessary to make sure the jury was in it for justice and not in need of money so they can sell their story. And for the record a lot of black jurors were dismissed
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
        Why is that the thing? The thing is OJ was guilty, and everyone knew it.

I agree completely. When everyone knows someone is guilty, we might as well skip a trial. Hell, why don't we just go take care of justice ourselves? Time for a lynch mob

Comment

• Yeah lets hang everyone cause they are guilty of something, fuc* the truth
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X