Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Good Are Morales, Values, Discipline, etc in Modern Society?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's right, *****es. Come take my spunk and make yourself real men!

*ahem*

Excuse me, I don't know what got into me...

Or don't I?
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Pedophilia, drug usage, polygamy, and incest have been proven, biologically, culturally, and/or psychologically, to vastly increase the likelihood of Bad Things Happening to All Parties Involved. So their "removal" from the morally list is a result of increased morality brought about by new knowledge (genetics, psychology) - which would then have your equation moving in a positive direction, not neutral or negative as you or Ben would argue.

You yourself admit that being homosexual is increasingly in the mainstream of modern ethics, so I'll grant that as given... in 20, 40 years, but still given. It also seems that you are saying that racism is a moral force, but perhaps I'm reading that wrong.

Comment

(after reading article)

Agathon in 3... 2... 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            That's right, *****es. Come take my spunk and make yourself real men!

*ahem*

Excuse me, I don't know what got into me...

Or don't I?
            You mattress salesmen are all alike!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              You mattress salesmen are all alike!
              Never had a dissatisfied customer.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

You yourself admit that being homosexual is increasingly in the mainstream of modern ethics, so I'll grant that as given... in 20, 40 years, but still given. It also seems that you are saying that racism is a moral force, but perhaps I'm reading that wrong.
                I'm probably not saying this right. I'm saying that the ACCEPTANCE of such can be a moral. Racism (in the context that one race is superior to another, rather than predijudical racism) used to be acceptable; one can look at the racial sciences of the past, for instance. Not that it is a moral force.
                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                X