Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Good Are Morales, Values, Discipline, etc in Modern Society?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Good Are Morales, Values, Discipline, etc in Modern Society?

It seems like no one cares about being civilized. Its as if getting laid every day and using many drugs as possible is the true pinnacle of perfection, and if you can shrug off all responsibility GREAT! You can have as many kids with as many people as you want, you dont need to be in a relationship with a single one of them, and further more you should get drunk at every chance and F*CK anything that shows itself to you, especially if you are in relationship!

When Im out of Barrow Im going to work 7 days a week and train for some sort of rough sport. Im going to find a woman who I deem proper enough and Im going to marry her and have lots of children. Im going to fly a 50 foot flag outside of my house that flaps real ****ing loud and wakes up the neighborhood at 5am sharp every morning, if anyone complains I will listen to them and then explain to them why I am so much better than they are. I will tell them how I have two ****ing phds and work 7 days a week to support my wife and 20 children, and that if they dont like my 50 foot flag then they should move to Canada. Instead of giving homeless people spare change I will take them to the store get them some clean clothes, have them clean up and then I will drop them off at the unemployment office....

bad values

having too many children
    deeming women proper
    spending too much time away from your family working
    false patriotism
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Why leave Barrow then?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Attached Files
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I'd hit it.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Still trying to figure out were the morals, values etc fit in here.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

He's worried about the state of the world and you have to ask why?
              Attached Files
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

good morals are those that agree with mine.

bad morals are those that don't.

sounds ****ed up. But I bet most people feel this way. This is why hardly no one thinks they are a bad person with low morals. Even shoplifters and such (they justify it because they are poor etc).

Comment

Being civilized is for suckers and commies. Grab all you can and screw everyone else, that´s how society works. The sooner you learn this the faster you can be assimilated into the capitalist collective.

Resistance is futile!
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Modern society isn't perfect, but it's pretty damn good, and everyone who says it isn't is welcome to leave for the wilderness, and do everyone a favour and never come back.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Re: What Good Are Morales, Values, Discipline, etc in Modern Society?

Originally posted by Space05us
                      Im going to work 7 days a week
                      That's what you call civilized?
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Space, the fact is you live in a ****hole. Period. Do yourself a favor and get out.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                          Space, the fact is you live in a ****hole. Period. Do yourself a favor and get out.

Yeah.

Try somewhere civilized and replete with discipline, morals and values, like Sierra Leone, southern Sudan, Cali or North Korea.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            Modern society isn't perfect, but it's pretty damn good, and everyone who says it isn't is welcome to leave for the wilderness, and do everyone a favour and never come back.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Fact is, very few people with "class" are going to live in a place where the smell of dead whale is a permament fixture and the average yearly temperature is 15.3 F

Comment

Working...
                              X