No announcement yet.

E-Bay Sales as Taxable Income?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like it when it was horses, I don't see why it would be considerably more pleasant with a cow.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well when my autonomus viking commune is up and running i'll send you an invite
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

You can invite me, but I ain't coming. I don't like rotten whale blubber.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There is no immoral taxation, only immoral spending.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The latest IRS report on the tax gap (the amount of taxes collected vs. what should be collected) estimates that the majority of that gap comes from underpaying individuals, not corporations.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
              There is no immoral taxation, only immoral spending.

I agree about immoral spending. How would that apply to ebay? is ebay immoral in this view?

and @ Che, dont worry - thats not a fav of mine either!(but i plan to try it one day).

And @ Pchang - tax breaks? the corporate world is awash with them isnt it - some on the immoral side(Jeb bush's florida for example?)
              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
              X