Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another means of population control for China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, get with it. Pollution doesn't kill people, eating and drinking kills people!

If these people would just quit eating and drinking they would have no problem with pollution. Certain courts and rabid deathmongers in the US claim that refusing food and water is not equal to starvation. "Nutrition and hydration" is now considered an extraordinary means to support life. So, all these people in China need to stop being so extraordinary in their attempts to stay alive.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
        Hey guys, get with it. Pollution doesn't kill people, eating and drinking kills people!

If these people would just quit eating and drinking they would have no problem with pollution. Certain courts and rabid deathmongers in the US claim that refusing food and water is not equal to starvation. "Nutrition and hydration" is now considered an extraordinary means to support life. So, all these people in China need to stop being so extraordinary in their attempts to stay alive.
        Hence my reference to China pulling a Schiavo in the OP.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
        X