X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goofy bastards

Something About Mary
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

http://www.****-blog.com/
      Monkey!!!

Comment

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Yes, basically I've though thtat Aspergers could be simply called the Geek Syndrome.

Aspergers is not a disease. It's better calling it a disorder. Why? Because disease implies that it is a bad thing, and that it is good for it to go away and become "normal". However, first of all, it's incurable; odds are that it is genetic, and even if there are people who vastly improve their social skills, it's not "cured". Second of all, there is actually an advantage to having Aspergers and other forms of autism. While we lack the inner-connectivity of multi-tasking, (Another thing: Take all of the male intelligence-related stereotypes and you get Aspergers ) we can specialize into fields spetacuarly well. If there is something that gives us fascination, if we go into that field we strive for excellence in it.

Aspergers is definatly not a disease, and in fact can be an advantage. In the end, it's more of a non-choosable "trade-off" - sacrifice your chance of normal social skills for the ability to be excellent in intellectual fields.
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

First off, it has nothing to do with being mentaly retarded. Your mom is mentaly ILL.
            As for wasting your time, I didn't MAKE your read this thread, you clicked on it by yourself.
            Also, if you took time to reply, you dont have such a tight schedule and probably have some time to waiste being on Poly so much.

BTW, I have no problem with mentaly ILL people, in fact, I know 3 people who are Paranoid schizophrenic and 2 of them are my friends.

Spec.
            What exactly did you want from this thread?

1- A big, hearty round of applause? "Hey! He's uncomfortable round retards! Raaaaaaay!"

2- Reassurance? "Hey, it's OK that you're uncomfortable round retards. We still love you."

3- Evangelism? "Hey! Let's copy him!"

4- Some sort of brain dump in an attempt to feel more comfortable?

Or 5. An argument. Personally, I always try opting for 5, but then I'm not you.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Dude you are such an ass. I stated how I felt, atleast 50% of the people here said they felt the same way. So I am not as eggotistical or self-centered around retards as I thought I was. There. Self examination.

And you response has NOTHING to do with the your first outburst and your just trying to make look like a fool to keep your head out of the water on how you reacted earlier.

Both your responses were uncalled for and useless.

EDIT: Decided to remove un-necessary but easy insult towards LATG

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Aw, bless. Did I hurt your feelings?

Comment

Stick the insult back in. We could all use the entertainment.

Comment

Apparently Laz is retarded, as Spec can't seem to get along with him either... Ah, I have mastered deductive reasoning, I may now retire at the top of my game.

Laz: The Retarded Handyman

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                      Aw, bless. Did I hurt your feelings?
                      No. But seems like I hurt yours because automaticly you threw your mom in the subject because shes MENTALY ILL eventhough it has nothing to do with being MENTALY RETARDED.

But you dont seem to get that......maybe you're a bit retarded too. Maybe it's from your moms side.....

SPec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

But you dont seem to get that......maybe you're a bit retarded too. Maybe it's from your moms side.....

SPec.
                        ...Or maybe we're watching your true feelings about 'retards' coming out...?
                        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Obnoxious retards like him, sure.

Spec.

Comment

I know 3 people who are Paranoid schizophrenic and 2 of them are my friends.

Spec.
                            I bet it's all the same person...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

No. But seems like I hurt yours because automaticly you threw your mom in the subject because shes MENTALY ILL eventhough it has nothing to do with being MENTALY RETARDED.

SPec.
                              Well I don't know about anyone else, but he's winning me over.

Comment

I can handle people with mental disabilities about as well as I can handle others if not better.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X