4% of the population sociopaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill3000
    Bah, I never even saw the threads saying that they wanted to kill me.
    Wouldn't worry about it, worrying over the crap that sociopaths say isn't worth the time.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it, I want to see it so I could see their blind hatred and reactions to me for my immaturity back then.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

It's probably gone now, but that's the right attitude. If anything you should feel sorry for them for being so depraved.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
          I didn't read the article becasue I didn't want to sign up for am pass which might entitle them to sell my email address to all sorts of spaming scum bags.

Actually, you just have to let a big Flash commercial play. It doesn't have to be in the front window either. Once it's through, you get a cookie for that day.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X