Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?

And why do they have to turn the heat up to 70???

Anywhere between 50-60 is nice and comfy.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I worked in an office with a fat guy and thin woman and they could never stop fighting over the temperature.

She’s Freezing
      Women are more susceptible to cold than men. Blood vessels near the surface of women’s skin constrict sooner, and to a higher degree, than men’s do at the same temperature. As a result, women feel cold quicker, particularly in their extremities. Although women have a higher percentage of heat-conserving fatty tissue, they have less muscle mass and do not create as much body heat when exercising. If you tend to feel cold, it’s particularly important that you eat and drink regularly and carry extra layers with you.

Comment

I agree completely. I'm going to have to supply each room with it's own thermostat.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I worked in an office with a fat guy and thin woman and they could never stop fighting over the temperature.

Both my sister and her gf have more fat on thier bodies than I do. Im the skinny one in my family.

Comment

Im sweating just sitting here.

Luckily they went to bed about half an hour ago, soon I can turn it back down or off.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

Both my sister and her gf have more fat on thier bodies than I do. Im the skinny one in my family.
              Then you're lucky... if they were skinny they would raise the temperature even more. Think sauna.

Comment

Im sweating just sitting here.

How the F are you sweating at 70f degrees?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

How much is that Celsius? Please use major units...

The reason is, women are weak. They are spwan of the devil. WHO made Adam to eat the apple, and basically lose the paradise FOR ALL OF US? Eve. She let the snake in her mind like that.

So women come from hell. It was pretty warm in there. So now that they are here, they get cold. In heaven, it's cool, it's not hot, it's not cold but it's cool. So, their slithering tongues start going wild in the air and their eyes will gloom in dark, just thinking about that temperature, the creatures of Satan they are.

My advice? Turn down the heat! Let the evil things suffer!
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

70f = 21c
                    50-60f =10-15c

Comment

How the F are you sweating at 70f degrees?

Who doesnt?

Comment

21c as hot.....

are you wearing a deer coat, or whatever you people wear?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

21c is hot? JEsus! I can't stand hot, I can't survive in hot, used to cold, but 21C is hot? DAMMMN BOYYYYYY!!!!

21C is not even like the recommended temperature inside, it's what... 24-26?

What the hell, dude you have a problem...
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Why Do Women Get Cold So Easily?

Originally posted by Space05us

Anywhere between 50-60 is nice and comfy.
                            Less body fat and a smaller surface to volume ratio. Its the same reason children get cold faster then adults and why Neanderthals were better suited to cold enviroments then modern humans. Big interal mass and a lower ratio of surface area to volume mean heat is retained better.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

are you wearing a deer coat, or whatever you people wear?

Im wearing normal clothes. (fyi us people wear Parkas (when its cold))

Comment

Working...
                              X