No announcement yet.

6 mo old infant taken off life support thanks to law signed by Gov. Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can everyone just back off? Dan works for drug companies. He needs to feel good about his work.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The Pharmaceutical industry in America is comprised of the most corrupt, devious, and greedy individuals known to man. They just might be worse than the insurance industry.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The scary part is people who work for big Phrma really do believe they are the good guys.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Dan works for drug companies. He needs to feel good about his work.
          I have never worked for the pharma side of the business and nowadays most pharma companies have long since spun off their agchem divisions.

Most agchem companies -- including my clients -- don't make much money compared to the drug companies. They might have profit of 5-10% of revenues and put 5-10% of revenues in R&D.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I know - I never let the facts get in the way of a good post Dan

Comment

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

The info wasn't for you, since you would cling to your idiocy in any event. It was more for the Apolytoners who are interested in the interplay of profit and industry spending on R&D.

Comment

idiocy? (tee hee)

Comment

Working...
                  X