• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice avoidance.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I uh actually agree with dizletrick on his conspiracy points. maybe not as far as he sees it, but I can definately buy into the whole schiavo poster girl idea. Scary thoughts, but people can be easily manipulated. I do not look forward to the mass of books claiming that she could have been saved and regained her life.

Comment

• On a story like this one poll numbers from 1-2 days ago are old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

No, Tammaro is Terri's side, not Michael's. He's her mother's brother.
          my bad then you didnt quote which schiavo you were refering to terri or micheal
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Nice avoidance.

Marriage confers power of attorney. If you don't trust your spouse with respecting your wishes when you're incapacitated, you give someone else power of attorney. But that's not the only reason that the courts are letting her die.

More importantly, her brain is no longer functional at higher levels. That's backed up by court appointed doctors, none of them dissenting from that opinion. Nice that you you're avoiding that, though.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

• How did I avoid it? I've been discussing it for days now. Get with the program, Ramo...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Terry tell you that personally, because she didn't tell anyone else.

Because executing murderers is SOOO the same thing.

She might of killed someone. You never know.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• And it's not the same thing. At least murderers are persons.
                  "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                  -Bokonon

Comment

• I'm all for leting here die, but why starve her?

Why not just kill her? Leting her starve is almost as twisted as keeping her alive.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                      On a story like this one poll numbers from 1-2 days ago are old.
                      So where are your more recent ones?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Mrs horse would turn the machine off in a flash - even if my condition wasn't actually life threatening......
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Throw her in a Lake let God Decide.......
                          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• if she floats she's a witch
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• She turned me into a newt.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You get better?
                                "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                                "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                                Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X