Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kamrat X

CSI
    should I waste the student loan and just do it? hell im unemployed at the moment so why not right.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I say do it. You´d be the coolest poster on Poly when you´re finished

I´m morbidly fascinated by forensics, but I´m also very squeamish. Not a good combination...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I say do it. You´d be the coolest poster on Poly when you´re finished

I´m morbidly fascinated by forensics, but I´m also very squeamish. Not a good combination...
        The squeamish i already have I currently work as an or srub nurse i dig in bodies all day when i work
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Heh I get sick when I cut my self in the finger or something, makes want to faint. It´s amazing I managed to stay conscious when I smashed up my elbow and arm a couple of months back. But I guess it´s different if you treat people who are injured, you´re not feeling the pain (ooh, the pain) for a start

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Stockbrokers are just some kind of middleman. In fact, so are banks...
            What Oerdin said. You might be able to find someone to borrow your money, but will you be repaid? Banks aren't just middlemen, because they provide a valuable service.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Banks themselves do have a use. Hate the buggers but it'd be difficult to function without them...I can see their utility. But juggling with stocks and shares, well the underlying nature of it is useless. Just like advertising
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Stock also serves a usefull purpose. Sometimes it's the best or only way to raise capital. I don't like capitalism either comrade, but it's what we got for now. We have to work with it, and working in the financial sector is just as important as other jobs.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Just did some research and found out I can complete that program online Except for the 2 week intership all can be done at home. So looks as though Im going to try that csi program

Comment

• You go girl!

Comment

You go girl!
                      Thanks kamrat you helped me decide to go for this The job sounds excititing I love foresenics.

Comment

• Great Hope it works out for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X