The contents in your fridge - a picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That too cause as we all know pure alochol doesnt freeze

Everything freezes. For alcohol (C2H5OH), isn't the freezing temperature around 204 Kelvin?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
      That too cause as we all know pure alochol doesnt freeze

Everything freezes. For alcohol (C2H5OH), isn't the freezing temperature around 204 Kelvin?
      I dont know about that. I know it doesnt freeze in your standard house frezzer I dont even know if i know what a kelvin is
      Ok wait I know I am sure I dont know what a kelvin is
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• 1 kelvin = 1 degree celcius. The difference being that 0 Kelvin is absolute zero, so the freezing point of water would be 273 Kelvin (actually, it something like 273.somethingorother, but I don't care thtat much).
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
          That too cause as we all know pure alochol doesnt freeze

Its probably a bit hard to find a commercial freezer that will take something to, what, -220 C?

Woops, Krill is right about the Kelvion scale- I thought 0 C was closer to 400 K.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• ok, so I made a mistake with the melting point. It is 159 K, slightly lower than expected...

Gepap, I think I kinda implied that it woould not freeze in a commercial freezer. Perhaps I should have made it clearer.

Comment

• Ok. Ill take your words for it.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
                Can't show you mine it's just way to freeeeeeking scary. Been gone for a few weeks so it looks like my 7th grade science project growing in there.
                I forgot which thread I was in and misread this as a description of pubic hair.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

I forgot which thread I was in and misread this as a description of pubic hair.
                  Yikers!!!!!!!!!!! another vivid description this morn you guys are all on a roll

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

Looks like a Bonne Maman conserve pot...
                    Right on the dot.. you think it is good stuff?
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I don't know if this is good or bad, but I look at this thread and am amazed how clean everyone else's firdge is, rather than shocked at how dirty mine is.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                        I don't know if this is good or bad, but I look at this thread and am amazed how clean everyone else's firdge is, rather than shocked at how dirty mine is.
                        I know what you mean Mine is so dirty i wont post a pic of it. and since i dont want to clean it today well then im not gonna

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                          Yup, quite good. Those are the supermarket marmelades I prefer. However, nothing beats hand-made ones
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's very pleasant, but I usually have St. Dalfour, or whole fruit spreads from the health food shop:

Attached Files
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                              BTW: If you're going to chill your vodka, you should chill it properly and keep it in the freezer.
                              utting his vodka into the freezer:
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Yep I buy those once in a while.
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X