Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

Yeah.. when someone is robbing you with a gun.. and then shoots you... having a gun increases your odds of survival in such a situation.
    not if you are a complete n00b

any decent criminal would take your own gun from you and shoot you before you even call him a commie.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
      not if you are a complete n00b

any decent criminal would take your own gun from you and shoot you before you even call him a commie.
      considering how ****ing stupid LA criminals are... he'll run into a glass window.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

considering how ****ing stupid LA criminals are... he'll run into a glass window.
        go to south central, they'll gatt j00r b***h ass
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• fez, you have such a pathetic life, i dont know why you would want to save it. most people that own guns and relish in them, i bet dont have much else going for them.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
            fez, you have such a pathetic life, i dont know why you would want to save it. most people that own guns and relish in them, i bet dont have much else going for them.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

yes. But in your land, they don't have guns. Just cap guns.
              Some of the rifles you can buy here would make your colt look like a cap gun.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Id rahter relieve stress in a more benefical way. however guns dont solve anything. If i was attacked with a gun you can be sure that id be ****ed. Id give the guy what he wanted nothing is more important to me then life.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Yeah.. when someone is robbing you with a gun.. and then shoots you... having a gun increases your odds of survival in such a situation.
                  Quite the opposite - because you have to be prepared to use the firearm and most people aren't - so drawing a gun actually turns a robbery into a life threatening situation. The crim is more likely to shoot to kill.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    Id rahter relieve stress in a more benefical way. however guns dont solve anything. If i was attacked with a gun you can be sure that id be ****ed. Id give the guy what he wanted nothing is more important to me then life.
                    yeah I'm not a proponent of having weapons for self-defense... I just enjoy them as a hobby. I love disassembling and reassembling my guns, making minor adjustments and whatnot. I could make my M1A fully auto if I wanted to. That's why banning assault weapons is good, because only people really good with guns can modify them.

I also enjoy computers though, so don't think guns are my life. I got more PC parts laying around my house than I do gun parts. In fact everything is locked in a safe.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• "selective stooge!"

I like it. I'm gonna start using it.

I'd hit it, selectivley.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                        yeah I'm not a proponent of having weapons for self-defense... I just enjoy them as a hobby. I love disassembling and reassembling my guns, making minor adjustments and whatnot. I could make my M1A fully auto if I wanted to. That's why banning assault weapons is good, because only people really good with guns can modify them.

I also enjoy computers though, so don't think guns are my life. I got more PC parts laying around my house than I do gun parts. In fact everything is locked in a safe.
                        My hobby's have a weapon but it is not a gun \Seriously if you n=know how to ire a weapon thats great and if you want to keep one,make sure you know where it is at all times.
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                          fez, you have such a pathetic life, i dont know why you would want to save it. most people that own guns and relish in them, i bet dont have much else going for them.
                          i have a pathetic life, you ****ing a-hole? Oh really? How so? I actually have a social life, while you degenerates are on here all day.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

i have a pathetic life, you ****ing a-hole? Oh really? How so? I actually have a social life, while you degenerates are on here all day.
                            Now Thats a bit uncalled for. But if you want to let all get your goat then so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                              In recent years there have been a number of instances in which prominent gun control advocates have been murdered. In some cases the gun-nut perps have been apprehended, in others the crimes remain unsolved.
                              What are you talking about? Certainly no one so prominent that they got mentioned on the national news or in the NY Times.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                There is a "cool" new handgun (Five-seveN Pistol) manufactured by our Belgian friends, that went on sale to the US last year. This small hangun has the power of a rifle and can penetrate several layers of kevlar, thus defeating body armor. It is as concealable as a handgun yet has the power of a rifle.

California is the only place where it is banned.

Now who in the hell really needs this gun???
                                The California cops who got pawned by the two bank robbers who were wearing body armor for starters.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X