Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV
    well... one thing is sure... the state will waste untold amounts of money sending this through the system. and in the end - nothing will change. you'll read about this again. the mother is screwed with a record and the state will supply for the kids (to her, the grandparents or whoever else gets the kid), the other kid gets his mom taken away and the already stressed prison system gets another 'hardened criminal'. yeah, way to go!
    yeah we should just do away with the justice system altogether... let's let criminals run free! thing would be much better off that way.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Got a question for all what would any of you do if this was your child and wife?
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        Got a question for all what would any of you do if this was your child and wife?
        1. I wouldn't have a gun in the house if I had a child... period.

2. I wouldn't marry someone that irresponsible.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I say charge the mother and the kid who fired the gun. If he knew what he was doing and the harm it could inflict charges should be filed.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
            I say charge the mother and the kid who fired the gun. If he knew what he was doing and the harm it could inflict charges should be filed.
            Seriously how could you prove the 4 yo old knew what harm he was gonna cause?
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

at Giannie claiming we should charge a 4 year-old
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Seriously how could you prove the 4 yo old knew what harm he was gonna cause?
                I'm going by what Dissident said. On second thought, I don't think I ever should do that.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'm going by what Dissident said. On second thought, I don't think I ever should do that.
                  charges against the mother yes gian not the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    at Giannie claiming we should charge a 4 year-old
                    actually I would like to see it for the hilarity in the courtroom. They'd have to show pokeman cartoons to keep the kid from falling asleep.

Comment

good idea.

just read more carefully. the kid obviously wanted to get back at his brother for throwing toys at him. It was intentional. But he still had no clue what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

good idea.

just read more carefully. the kid obviously wanted to get back at his brother for throwing toys at him. It was intentional. But he still had no clue what he was doing.
                        Good thing my parents didnt keep loaded weapons in our house my two sisters and brother might not be here today if this is all over throwing toys.

Comment

By law the child is too young to be held criminally liable. If anyone can be cahrged with anything it is the child's mother.
                          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I have one more thing I want to point out.

How does a 4 year old know how to use a gun?

It seems to me the mother had to have let her child see violent tv, games, or movies. Not that these should be illegal, but just pointing out that the mother is no saint who just "forgot" about her gun.

Comment

Ok ill ask you diss do you know how to use a gun? I dont and if I had to id pick it up and point it and close my eyes.

Comment

Meh, one of those things unfortauntely . Kid was too young to be accountable, I don't think blaming anyone would do any good. These things happen.
                                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X