Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat
    Ouch !!! That make a stable system, but also makes it difficult to change short term desicions made under totally different circumstances.
    Regular laws are easy to pass but by intent the Constitution is difficult to change.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Regular laws are easy to pass but by intent the Constitution is difficult to change.
      I was maybe too hasty - If you want to make a change to the danish "grundlov" you have to have majority in the current elected government - make an general election for a new government and if they still accept the original proposition, then a public vote has to accept this with a minimum of 40 % of the total voters. Not that easy either
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Its really important to disarm the population. Then you can disarm the police. Then little kids don't get shot.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

That's a cop out argument done by AH... it proves nothing. There are plenty of unregistered guns out there and you can't get rid of them all. And the right to bear arms is vital.,
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

AH is throwing a grenade but he's right.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

less guns
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Only CTU should be carrying guns.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                  Only CTU should be carrying guns.
                  ZOMFG DID YOU SEE JACK BAUER PWN THOSE COMMANDOS?>
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I still got 2 hours till it's on but can't wait to see massive PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      That's the classic argument. The reasonable people understand the ammendment speaks about the need for "a well regulated militia" while the gun nuts insist that they have a constitutional right to own an M1A2 tank, RPGs, and rocket launchers.
                      Reasonable people? Reasonable people? Aha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahhaaaahahahahahahahaha! We're talking about gun control here boy. There ain't no reasonable people on the "against" side. How many gun control advocates have been murdered in the past two decades?
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

James Brady came close

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo
                          That's a cop out argument done by AH... it proves nothing. There are plenty of unregistered guns out there and you can't get rid of them all. And the right to bear arms is vital.,
                          This is a BS argument. OH, lots of guns on the loose, lets get more out there. A simple question : how many guns are produced and how many are destroyed due to criminal activity ?

In a few years after a stop, the amount of illegal weapons will drop drastically and so will gun related crime.
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 18:03.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

This is a BS argument. OH, lots of guns on the loose, lets get more out there. A simple question : how many guns are produced and how many are destroyed due to criminal activity ?

In a few years after a stop, the amount of illegal weapons will drop drastically and so will gun related crime.
                              This is typical crap... people will use other methods.. like knives.. wanna ban knives now? what about hit and run cases? wanna ban cars?
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

1. I wouldn't have a gun in the house if I had a child... period.

2. I wouldn't marry someone that irresponsible.
                                I take it, you do not support having a gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X