Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 year old shoots younger brother- intentionally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where on Earth did he get the gun? Find whoever was leaving guns around in reach of damn four year olds and they deserve some accountability.
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
      Where on Earth did he get the gun? Find whoever was leaving guns around in reach of damn four year olds and they deserve some accountability.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

they deserve some accountability.
        Fair enough. But it's just an accident and these things, tragic as they may be, happen. The danger is that we all start painting the mother or whoever as some kind of devil where in reality we've all made similar mistakes that *could* have lead to a similar tragedy. The only difference here is bad luck .
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Well, this is another glorious triumph for the NRA and the second ammendment...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

i Believe you have the right to own a gun. Only requirement i expect is that you keep it were your kids or others cant get it.
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You have to understand just how annoying younger brothers can be.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I don´t see the necessity in owning a gun. As I see it guns create more violence and accidents than they prevent.

Comment

A gun isn't a blender or remote control, it's a dangerous thing intended to harm or kill, so if you can't handle it with the nessecary respect, then you shouldn't be allowed to own one or if **** like this happens, then you as the owner is responsible and must take the punishment.

I know that there are room for a lot in a ladies purse, but NOT an unsecured gun (sorry if I offend somebody ). Either they are locked in or under control of the owner, otherwise it's disrespect of the danger such a thing is and a person without that shouldn't be allowed to own one.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    You have to understand just how annoying younger brothers can be.
                    Here here!
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I think if the mother is willing to give up having a gun, the kids would be better off being raised by her.
                      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Black Cat, you shouldn´t handle it at all. There, problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by Kamrat X
                          Black Cat, you shouldn´t handle it at all. There, problem solved!
                          I know, but think of all those that will loose thier jobs in the jail business when crime goes down if that should happen .
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh, yes the booming american prison industry... Now we can´t have peace and tranquillity interfering with business interests, can we?

Comment

Never forget: the second amendment always trumps the first.
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Never forget: the second amendment always trumps the first.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X