Can someone explain this to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VJ

I don't really understand the comparison between Africans and homosexuals...

Wait... are you saying that there are no homosexuals in Africa?

Or are you claiming that there is no drug abuse and reckless orgies there?
    I'm not making ANY comparison with Africans and homosexuals.

I'm talking about the continent of Africa, where AIDS has become an epidemic and so far has killed 17 million people, and this goes largely ignored in the west. It doesn't discriminate according to who is gay and who is not.

Case in point is illustrated by Wiglaf complaining about a handful of people who "might" be spreading AIDS through gay sex parties.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf

Any kind of sex between HIV people spreads HIV. What are your credentials. 1+1 =2, is my credentials.

So why does it spread now? Why doesn't the old gay generation simply have sex with itself until it dies out. ANSWER: By and large there is a dislike of condoms in safe sex in the gay community, it is only logical. You want my credentials, there they are, logic.

Aaahhh, yes, the renowned medical credentials of 1 + 1 = 2.

Are those from the Simple Simon Met The Pieman School of Virology, Tropical and Sexually Transmitted Diseases ?

Does your alma mater have problems with specimen dishes running away with spoons ?

I recommend a long lie down for you, with a big dose of Largactil and perhaps some Care Bear cartoons for when you grow fidgety.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• and perhaps some Care Bear cartoons for when you grow fidgety
        I recommend Spongebob Squarepants. Every man has needs after all...
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy

I recommend Spongebob Squarepants. Every man has needs after all...

Yes but Wiglaf's needs are great and seem ah, 'specialized' .
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Touché
            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
            X