Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can someone explain this to me

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    In NEWSWEEK and on FOX recently, there has been much discussion on "Gay parties" where many gay people have sex. This naturally transmits HIV.
    No it doesn't.

How does non-penetrative sex transmit H.I.V. ?

More to the point, what exactly are your medical credentials ?
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I imagine it spread like wildfire among people like Foucault whose idea of an afternoon nap was no-holds-barred at a San Fransisco bathhouse.

Of course absolutely all gay men are degenerate perverts like that.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• You kidding? I want to write about a gay bar mitzvah
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
          I imagine it spread like wildfire among people like Foucault whose idea of an afternoon nap was no-holds-barred at a San Fransisco bathhouse.

Of course absolutely all gay men are degenerate perverts like that.
          I'd say many men are like that.

Given that male sexualities (either hetero- or homo- ) seems to be configured entirely differently from those of the majority of the women I know (hetero- or lesbian) promiscuity (without the fear of any unwanted 'product', such as children) seems to me just as popular with many hetero males as it does gay men.

I suspect Wiglaf just ain't gettin' any.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• This thread reminds me of one of my favourite songs (degenerate, yet amusing content)
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• A kick in the head for anyone who can identify the connection between that song and Bilbo Baggins.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Hey Wiggy, if these sex paries speard HIV amongst Homosexuals, and your not homosexual, then why would you care?

Actually, I gather from your post that you are stoutly anti-gay and would be happy to be rid of all homosexuals. If that is the case, I would imagine that you would be trying to help gays goto these sex parties. You would then be helping God, in your opinion, to rid the world of homosexuals by assisting in the spread of his retribution.

So, considering your argument, why do you have a problem with it?
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• w00t gay orgy at wiggy's house! arty:

Comment

• How does non-penetrative sex transmit H.I.V. ?

More to the point, what exactly are your medical credentials ?
                    Any kind of sex between HIV people spreads HIV. What are your credentials. 1+1 =2, is my credentials.

Also - reference Dr. Stranglove's post. Prior to AIDS, sex between uncommitted heterosexuals, i.e. hooking up often includes a condom due to the lady's insistence. Gays did not need to worry about pregnancy, and all other known STD's were curable via antibiotics. Thus, no or minimal condom use.
                    So why does it spread now? Why doesn't the old gay generation simply have sex with itself until it dies out. ANSWER: By and large there is a dislike of condoms in safe sex in the gay community, it is only logical. You want my credentials, there they are, logic.

Comment

• Hey Wiggy, if these sex paries speard HIV amongst Homosexuals, and your not homosexual, then why would you care?
                      I care whether or not saturn exists, even though it does not affect me. Homosexuality is like Saturn and I am on earth.

Comment

• this wiglaf guy is hilarious!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Does no one like my song?
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I like it, but I'm buggered if I can figure out any connection to Bilbo Baggins.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I like it, but I'm buggered if I can figure out any connection to Bilbo Baggins.

"Buggered". hee hee.

It's easy. The song is from Mr LOTR Peter Jackson's early movie Meet the Feebles and IIRC Jackson wrote the song.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I'm straight and I am in full support to orgies. Orgies
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X