No announcement yet.

Cat shoots owner: more proof that cats are evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth be known,my dad aquired a german sheppard from the usaf. the dog was so mean the af didnt want him. But he was still trained to be mean. he was good to the folks he knew and fed him but all others forget it.

Edit: you know here I am praisng my cats and one little **** just jumped on the table and stole my chicken sandwich while i went to the bathroom>Lill F**KER
    Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; March 11, 2005, 00:20.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Try feeding him from time to time.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        Edit: you know here I am praisng my cats and one little **** just jumped on the table and stole my chicken sandwich while i went to the bathroom>Lill F**KER
        Dogs are big and powerful, and cats are sneaky and they only have evil on their mind. They may look kinda cute, but they will take advantage of humans in any way they can!
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Cats

Cat meat is quite tasty
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Cat meat is quite tasty
            you been going down to those crappy chinese restaurants again?
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Dogs are big and powerful, and cats are sneaky and they only have evil on their mind. They may look kinda cute, but they will take advantage of humans in any way they can!
              Being taken advantage of
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

you been going down to those crappy chinese restaurants again?
                Where do you think he lives.

He wasn't joking...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The chinese are evil because they're eating dogs. Eating cats is the only thing that saves them from eternal damnation.

Seriously:

Cats

Dogs

Funky Cuisine choices
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

... like good capitalists
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Cats are evil.....but they aren't killers.

Example:

My dad had a cat that used to get on the coffee table, and he would shoo it off. One day it got on the table, so my dad threw a beer can at it and hit it in the head.

Later that night, my dad had a glass of water and sets it on the headboard. Headlboard is a bookcase so the top is flat and about 12" wide. Ther cat jumps up on the top of the headboard like it does every night. This night however, he slowly pushes the cup of water unitl it falls and pours the water all over my dad's head.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I hope some one would breed giant huge cats that would be also cute as kittens, but would maul people when they grow up to stop this "they aren't killers" nonsense.

Oh wait, we already have these!

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Mauling gay las vegas performers
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                              Mauling gay las vegas performers
                              what do you have against gay people?

or more importantly, what do you have against Las Vegas performers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                                Cats are evil.....but they aren't killers.

Example:

My dad had a cat that used to get on the coffee table, and he would shoo it off. One day it got on the table, so my dad threw a beer can at it and hit it in the head.

Later that night, my dad had a glass of water and sets it on the headboard. Headlboard is a bookcase so the top is flat and about 12" wide. Ther cat jumps up on the top of the headboard like it does every night. This night however, he slowly pushes the cup of water unitl it falls and pours the water all over my dad's head.

ACK!
                                I'll take loyalty over intelligence.

yeah I just got done watching the history channel program on alaska. And perhaps you guys have heard of a little trip to Nome alaska to bring a serum there preventing the spread of an epidemic.

and of course dogs made that trip possible.

you won't ever see any cat sled teams.

sure dogs have killed people, but the amount of people they have saved have easily made up for it.
                                Last edited by Dis; March 11, 2005, 02:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X