Cat shoots owner: more proof that cats are evil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat shoots owner: more proof that cats are evil

sigh, I don't know why we allow cats to exist. They are useless in every way, shape, or form. Is there anything they can do except attack and hurt people?

I'll make it a poll.
    cats
    32.14%
    dogs
    19.64%
    other
    23.21%
    more cowbell
    25.00%

Cats and dogs are an excellent thing to test explosives and acids on.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

evil denotes intelligence... dogs can't really be evil because they are too stupid. They can only be trained to be evil.

cats...
      Attached Files
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So the idiot left his loaded 9mm gun on a kitchen counter where a cat could accidentally knock it off, and that constitutes evil on the part of the cat? How about stupidity on the part of the owner?

Dogs maim/kill people all the time. Cats don't. Gee, which is more evil?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Cats

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
            So the idiot left his loaded 9mm gun on a kitchen counter where a cat could accidentally knock it off, and that constitutes evil on the part of the cat? How about stupidity on the part of the owner?
            Hey, that was going to be my point.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's a reason the Devil dressed up as a poodle, and, it's not 'cos it's kinky.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Cats
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Cats

Diss
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

Men?
                    money sqrt evil;
                    My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Men
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I love cats. When I'm going to have my own house, I'm gonna have tortoises, frogs, fish and a cat, an orange one, just like the one on Sava's picture.
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                          Men
                          Cute ones

But seriously...

Dogs

Cats

Say no to hairballs.
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

More cowbell! I see I started something... Afaik, I'm the first to use in my ATI versu Nvdia poll the "more cowbell" option, instead of the "banana" option.

So a to Diss for including the "more cowbell" option

And a for hating cats.

I cats. I like dogs also, but they are high maintenance pets.
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Cats

The guy deserves it... having a loaded gun on the table
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X