Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    ugh! I hate attack dogs.

I like medium non attack dogs like labradors.
    My dog is a black mix lab dog, but it sure looks like an attack dog when some stranger approaches the property. Believe me black labs at least can turn into just as vicious as Rottweilers over protecting their owners.

I don't like training dogs for attack.. I like having a dog that'll protect me if it needs to be so. That's why I know if I ever get a dog for myself it'll be a rottweiler.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Rots arent usually mean dogs. Not like the pit bulls. A dogs aggressiveness is due to their training
      I had a yorkie and she died of cancer after i had her for years.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Yes, that's the kind of dog I want sitting next to my kids!!!
        (that I don't have )
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Rottweiler's should be destroyed
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Too obvious Sava
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Cats with guns...

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Pitt Bulls were just banned in Ontario. Don't know of any cat species banned.

End of discussion.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                  Rottweiler's should be destroyed
                  No not the dog the *******s who train them to be fierce should be destroyed. Not to mention dumb asses that leave loaded weapons lying around without a safety on need the same thing
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

What a load of crap.. I'm sorry, but cats can be some really angry animals. I almost got my eye balls clawed out by my friend's cat while I was sitting watching TV. I'm sure people get killed by cats too. Dogs aren't evil. Dogs are great.
                    Exactly. Cats know how to recognize good people.
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I have never seen a house cat go nuts either. hell m two run and hide under the bed when my kids or somebody new comes over.

Comment

Keeping a loaded handgun on the counter with a round chambered, the hammer back and the safety off.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                          Keeping a loaded handgun on the counter with a round chambered, the hammer back and the safety off.
                          yeah if u wanna be shot in the A** I guess if your gonna do that teach your cat how to not shoot it.

Comment

Cats

cowbell option in the poll

nostromo

all hail the mighty banana!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              Rots arent usually mean dogs. Not like the pit bulls. A dogs aggressiveness is due to their training
                              I had a yorkie and she died of cancer after i had her for years.
                              The people who train rottweilers are the mean people. Rottweilers are actually very sweet dogs.. if they are treated right.

Boris, what an ass.
                              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Ted Striker

Korean Britney
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X