Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You're clueless:

Cat saves girl from assault
      Cat saves owner from fire
      Cat saves family from gas leak
      Cat saves drowning lamb
      Blind cat attacks prowler

As mentioned above, every year people are killed by dogs. Not so with cats.

And fellas, think about the ladies!

Women like men who like cats
      What a load of crap.. I'm sorry, but cats can be some really angry animals. I almost got my eye balls clawed out by my friend's cat while I was sitting watching TV. I'm sure people get killed by cats too. Dogs aren't evil. Dogs are great.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Dogs are dumb slobbering balls of smell. Cats have some class.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I have 2 cats or shall i say we have 2 they are a pain in the A** but since we live on the 2nd floor im not that dedicated to take a dog out to do the dooo. The cats are ok. What kind of idiot leaves a loaded weapon lying around with out the safety on? shoot the guy again for being stupid.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
            Dogs are dumb slobbering balls of smell. Cats have some class.
            My dog isn't dumb nor is slobbering, genius.

Well lets bring up my friends cats.. they were spitting out hair balls all over the place... cats have no class.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And fellas, think about the ladies!

Women like men who like cats

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

shoot the guy again for being stupid.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wonder if it holds true here that:

Dog = Republican
                  Cat = Democrat
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I have seen one difference between the two. Cats dont eat dog poo or kid poo like dogs do. wait to much doo in that sentence
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

my dog has never eaten poo

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                        I have seen one difference between the two. Cats dont eat dog poo or kid poo like dogs do. wait to much doo in that sentence
                        My dog doesn't. Nor do any dogs that I know of... including my friend's Rottweiler.. what an awesome dog..

Comment

nope cause I love dogs Im just lazy. And took my moms political preference Course since I dont vote i dont know what that means. But id have a dog with cats too so

Comment

Do either one of you have kids? Ask anyone here that has a dog and kids in diapers with an open trash can youll find that crap all over the place and the dog did it.
                            And for those people that have both dogs and cats some dogs cant stay out of the litter box. to get the poo

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                              Do either one of you have kids? Ask anyone here that has a dog and kids in diapers with an open trash can youll find that crap all over the place and the dog did it.
                              I'm gay and 19, so no kids. LOL

Umm well my sister had a kid.. my dog never did that before.. I think you are just seeing the behavior of a few dogs there..

Who could pass on such a cute Rottweiler?

Comment

ugh! I hate attack dogs.

I like medium non attack dogs like labradors.

Comment

Working...
                                X