No announcement yet.

Commercials That Annoy the Pee Out of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carls Jr. commercials are disgusting. Did you see the one for the double pastrami burger? That's right, two beef patties with pastrami piled on. Who the **** would eat such a thing?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris man I literally get nauseous in my stomach when they throw the burger down at the end of the commerical.

Then I think how many days after eating that will I have a heart attack? It just does NOT look appetizing WHATSOEVER.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        Carls Jr. commercials are disgusting. Did you see the one for the double pastrami burger? That's right, two beef patties with pastrami piled on. Who the **** would eat such a thing?
        I've thought about it

heart attacks

Comment

I have to avert my eyes with the burger drop, yes.

And now they have that breakfast one where it's eggs, cheese, sausage, hashbrowns and ketchup all in one sandwich.

*Puke*
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

and I was only joking about the belly button.

I really don't care for her type of looks, but I would be a fool to turn her down.

Comment

oh

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                and I was only joking about the belly button.

I really don't care for her type of looks, but I would be a fool to turn her down.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

actually I admit some commercials attract my attention away from the computer screen.

Those Vonage (internet phone) commercials are kind of amusing. and the song is kind of catchy. woo-hoo. woo-hoo-hoo.

Comment

If I see the commercial for Uncle Ben's Tikka Masala one more time, I'm throwing out the tv through the window
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

woo hoo - woo hoo hoo. Now that's a good song, Should mention it in the state of music thread.

Get TIVO fools, I have and only watch the commercials I haven't seen before. I actually like to watch new commercials, never been one for the reruns though.
                      Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

There's a car commercial with a break dancing Gene Kelly sequence. It simply uses Kelly's head from the 'Singing in the Rain' song and dance routine and places it on a contemporary dancer's body, to an updated electronic version of 'Singing in the Rain'.

It looks as realistic as if a 'Dawn of the Dead' zombie had decided to take part in 'Les Sylphides' or as if Michael Jackson impersonated an African American adult male.

Whoever thought up the misbegotten marriage should be made to watch colourized films dubbed into Farsi.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I thought the VW ad was funny.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                            I thought the VW ad was funny.

Funny ha ha, or peculiar ?

The Gene Kelly grinning face looks like a risus sardonicus on a wax covered skull, atop a reanimated ragdoll.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

All commercials irriate me. I either tape shows and fast forward through them, or I use a popup blocker while online.

I'm a smart consumer that already knows what I want to buy.
                              Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

There is a delta commercial with "happyness goes in the circular motion" song which I find annoying, but is stuck in my head.

That BK commercial is obnoxious.

I hatre genital herpes medication commercials- "I can now live with genital herpes". Good for you, I don't need to know.
                                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X