No announcement yet.

Commercials That Annoy the Pee Out of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And pretty much any commercial by a local car dealership is bound to be so obnoxiously bad that you want to pump lead into your a la Elvis watching Wayne Newton.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

almost as annoying as the diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper are the ambulance chasing car crash ads from lawyers looking for clients that want to sue the hell out of everybody. These things are on all afternoon.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        I don't like her belly button...
        I don't like the button that keeps the jacket closed.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo
          Rip. Slip. Brush. ah!
          Everytime I see that commercial I think of the musical "Chicago". I expect them to follow the line "Rip..Slip..Brush..ah!" with: "He had it coming. He had it coming. If you had been there you'd have done the same!"
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
            I hatre genital herpes medication commercials- "I can now live with genital herpes". Good for you, I don't need to know.
            You have such commercials?
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              Carls Jr. commercials are disgusting. Did you see the one for the double pastrami burger? That's right, two beef patties with pastrami piled on. Who the **** would eat such a thing?
              Oh god that sounds wonderful!!!!

As for the OP, I really like the new BK commericals. It's based on an older commie song "Sugar Rock Candy Mountain."
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Oh god that sounds wonderful!!!!
                Well, this certainly explains your svelt physique.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Hey, I'm losing weight. I hit a weight today I haven't been at for four years.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Let me know when you find your toes again, we'll pop the champagne.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

that's harsh Boris
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

BASTARD!!!!

Comment

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            you watch commercials?

that's what Apolyton is for. This is what I do during commercials

Exactly

Funny... on all forums I visit a thread about great/annoying commercials has been started within the last week

The worst commercials I remember (from back in the days before I got online) was the commercials for phone-sex in German tv after midnight... now those are disgusting, unless you like to look at a 50+ year old grandma with minimal clothes or girls that for some weird reason almost looks like some of those wannabe-girls guys...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I think the Canadians here will agree with me on this one: The Canadian Tire commercials. Especially the "Canadian Tire Guy" who stars in all of them. That guy is a smug, know-it-all *******!

Good description of him:

Canadian Tire is a northern version of Home Depot; Canadian Tire Guy is their television spokesman, who's appeared for years in commercials touting the value of their many cheap and ridiculous MasterCraft products. Canadian Tire Guy’s appearance is that of an immaculately groomed, effete geography teacher—think Bob Vila with all the rough edges sanded off.

Unlike Vila — a spokesman who seems genuinely concerned about including you in the grand adventure that is ambitious home improvement — Canadian Tire Guy is more focused on the many products he owns that, once demonstrated in front of you, clearly illustrate his superiority to you as both a consumer and human being. The man is what the physical manifestation of smug would look like, if it wore a studiously trimmed beard and pressed its shirts.

Comment

Three words...

I'm

Loving

It

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X