Commercials That Annoy the Pee Out of You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercials That Annoy the Pee Out of You

The new Burger King commercial is really getting on my nerves. The one with Brooke Burke at the end. At first I thought it was pretty cool because it was different, but damn if I have to hear it again my head will explode.

note: it came on the second my mouse pointer was over the "submit new thread" button

Is that the one with Hootie?

Damn song was stuck in my head yesterday.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

yea that commercial sucks balls man
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I kinda like it.

I'm trying to think if there are any other minor celebrities in it.

Like a super hottie like Brooke Burke would eat Burger King though.
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

There's a local mattress store that has annoying, badly-made commercials. But the most irritating aspect is at the end, the husband and wife team that own it are giving their spiel, and the man proclaims his great offer--they will beat the price of any other store on a mattress, or the mattress is FREE.

What a bull**** offer! If it's a choice between beating another store's price or giving a free mattress, which do you think he will pick? Unless a rival sells a matress for $ .01, there will never be a free mattress given. Derrrrrrr!
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

you watch commercials?

that's what Apolyton is for. This is what I do during commercials. I'm watching Mail Call (history channel) right now, but it's a commercial right now. So I'm here posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              you watch commercials?
              Hard to change the channel while I'm killing SAnd People.......

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The new Autozone commercial too. My god what an effective commerical, the jingle gets stuck in my head and I just want to kill someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  What a bull**** offer! If it's a choice between beating another store's price or giving a free mattress, which do you think he will pick? Unless a rival sells a matress for $ .01, there will never be a free mattress given. Derrrrrrr!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

See the full version here:

Explore the latest NASCAR Cup Series news, highlights, videos, race results, standings & social posts! Livestream upcoming NASCAR races online on FOXSports.com.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

USA!!!!

Pic is too big. But see below!

pwn3d

Comment

I think the thing that annoys me most about them though is that they're on every station. I can be watching Family Guy on Cartoon Network, or Law&Order on TNT, either way on the commercial break one of those two commercials play.

Comment

Try this one instead:
                          Attached Files

Comment

try that vanilla dr pepper commercial that one drives me f****** nuts the singing god i have to mute the tv for fear i might throw my self off the balconey if i hear it again
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I don't like her belly button...

Comment

Working...
                              X