Peppah Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    Main ingredient = base of the product = what it's going to taste like = everything else added in augments the overhwhelming base

duh
    Actually, the ingrediants are listed by the amount in the product. So if a product is 30% vinegar, but there's nothing else more than 30%, vinegar would be listed first. Order placement tells you ver little about the amount.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

being hispanic i mke my own hot sauce tubes likes it very much its to hot for me but I am a wuss too. the sauce is made by boiling one large onion one good size jalepeno one or two haberno peppers one whole garlic boiled with a medium can of stewed tomatoes. then put it in the blender blend it up and chill it.
      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

My sister-in-law made guacamole one year for a Superbowl party. Her husband's friends came over, and they are mexican. They asked him if his wife was mad at him, because the guac was too hot!

Apparently that's is what their wives do to them
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Guac isnt supposed to be hot, is it?
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

That's great!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That sounds like salsa, Mrs. Tubes. I'm talking 'bout peppah sauce. Pepper sauce is basically: vinegar, peppers, salt, and spices, though a lot of the small prodution varieties add things.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                Guac isnt supposed to be hot, is it?
                Nope. I learned to make guac in the Yucatan, and we didn't put nary a chili near it. These are people who think habeñero salsa goes good on a taco.

Comment

your right che it is salsa but its hot

Comment

I think I would like your salsa recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      I think I would like your salsa recipe.
                      I have to say my reciepe is good. Better then any i have bought in the store. But im partial to I have a good bar b que reciepe to I havent bought barbque sauce in at least 13 years. I dont like vinegar so i guess i dont have a peppah favorite.

Comment

BTW, Frank's #1 ingrediate is aged cayene peppers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                          I have to say my reciepe is good.
                          Let me rephrase: I think I would like you to put the recipe here, so I can make it myself.

Comment

Let me rephrase: I think I would like you to put the recipe here, so I can make it myself.
                            I did post it. The reciepe that is. Take one whole onion medium size. One Good size jalpeno one jabnero pepper if you want hot hot if not hot hot leave out the jabnero. Peel one whole garlic clove the whole thing not just the little pieces. Boil the pepper and onion and garlic in water for bout 15 minutes. then drain the water and add the medium can of stewed tomatoes and heat for bout 10 minutes. after the heating pour into a blender and mix to desired chunkiness

Comment

Well, before you left out the specific directions. Thank you, Mrs. Tubes.

Comment

Actually, the ingrediants are listed by the amount in the product. So if a product is 30% vinegar, but there's nothing else more than 30%, vinegar would be listed first. Order placement tells you ver little about the amount.
                                We already covered this, thanks
                                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X